Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

We spent Halloween night at my sister-in-laws house and I have never in my life seen so many kids.  We went through 6 GIANT bags of candy in under an hour and then had to turn off the lights to turn away the kids lined up all the way down the street.  It was insane, I've seriously never seen anything like it.  

Allie dressed up as her favorite character, Minnie Mouse, and I thought she was the cutest little mouse I've ever seen.  





She loved carrying around her princess trick-or-treat basket and she would hold it up for us to put stuff in it.




Her cousin Addy was also Minnie mouse for Halloween and I think she made a pretty stinkin cute one too!
It was nearly impossible to get a picture of them together, this was the best I could do...




We took Allie to Jenn's neighbor's house to 'trick-or-treat' but I think she was a tad overwhelmed by the bus loads of kids everywhere and she wanted nothing to do with it.
But she did enjoy sitting on the front porch with Gigi handing out candy.

Hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment