Friday, July 6, 2012

June Instagram/Iphone

June was a busy month on instagram.  So I like to take pictures of my baby, sue me.

We had gone through three outfits that day and I finally gave up and left her in her diaper.

Love that little butt sticking up in the air.

Visiting with Aunt Linds in the Old Navy parking lot.

Sliding down the couch with Daddy at Granny & Papa's house.

'I'm so cute and I know it'

First big girl bath

Lunch at Aubrey's with Nana

Front porch rocking with Daddy

Neighborhood watch

Sitting in the flower pot holder.  Don't even ask, this obviously wasn't my doing.

Go big orange!!  

Exhausted

More sleeping, sorry but I really love watching her sleep.  

Again, don't ask.

Dinner at Sweet Cece's, yum!

Being silly

A quick visit from BK!

Jolly vs. Grumpy

Helping me empty the dishwasher

Helping Daddy at work

What are you lookin at?

Trouble...

Tickle face :)

Self portrait

Breakfast at Cracker Barrel, no manners needed.

Rocking with Daddy at Cracker Barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment