Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

We traveled to NYC last Thursday to celebrate my best friend, Lindsey, getting married.  Those New Yorkers don't mess around.  It was hands down the nicest wedding I've ever been to.  It was at the Central Park Boathouse and I'm not exaggerating, they really go BIG up there.  They had two dinners.  TWO dinners...In between 6 hours of dancing to the most amazing band you've ever laid ears on.  Their 'cocktail' hour was more extravagant than my entire wedding, complete with an open bar, pasta station, quesadilla station, passed hor'dourves (spell check doesn't even know if I spelled that right), and two other stations that I never even made it around to.   This was followed by a formal sit down dinner complete with filet & chilean sea bass, fruit tart for dessert, and then cupcakes.  For real people, I'm telling you this wedding was A-mazing!!  But the most amazing thing of all was the gorgeous bride, she was absolutely stunning!!  






























Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Kelly, thanks for having us, we had a blast and we couldn't be happier for you guys!!


And while we were away, Allie was spending some quality time with Nana, relaxing (apparently learning how to do the splits)...
And hanging out with her cousins...

No comments:

Post a Comment