Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Capturing moments

So I just spent the last 30 minutes laying on the floor with my camera trying to catch a picture of Allie 'smiling' and I was completely unsuccessful.  It's very frustrating.  She's just now getting a little personality and I want so badly to capture it on camera and by the time I get to my camera and take a picture...she's stone faced.  But one of these days I'm gonna catch her when she's least expecting it. 

But in the meantime, here are some recent non smiling pictures of Allie.

No smile...but a yawn? Still cute



Her eyes are getting so big and bright

And a little temper tantrum...she was fed up with my photography that day

bundled up for our morning walk. I think I over did it a little
it was like 85 degrees that day.  Oops.




She loves bath time, even though she looks a little frightened in this picture, I swear she loves it.



Allie's first 'nap' in her big girl bed.  It lasted about 15 minutes tops. Baby steps.

 
She likes tummy time...

And someone felt left out and wanted to join in tummy time...

She's already a Vol fan
And that's how she felt about Saturday's game against GA
My pretty little princess

She loves her aunt Jenn
And she finally warmed up to uncle Mike on the third try
And some more play time
And my absolute favorite...Jeff and I were eating dinner the other night and Allie was in her swing and we looked over and this is what we saw...

And of course our first reaction is to grab the camera instead of helping her get the bow off her face.  And I continued to take pictures because this was too cute...but I finally helped her out once I had all of the photos I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment