Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Let's take a vote

So I'd like to try and clear up this misconception that Allie looks "just like Jeff."  While I do think she has some of his great qualities, and Jeff was one of the cutest babies in the world so I'm not opposed to her looking like him...but I'd like to prove to all of the non believers that she actually does look like me too.  I don't know why I feel the need to win this argument, but I do, so here goes. 

Here is my baby picture from about 2 months old (I think, I really have no clue how old I am in this picture).


And here is Allie at about 4 weeks old...and please note that she's wearing almost the exact same outfit that I was wearing in my baby picture. 


Ok I know I'm not making a great argument here because she really looks nothing like me in that picture and it's actually not a good picture of her at all, but I liked that she was wearing the same outfit as me :). But in person if you hold her up to my baby picture, there are lots of similarities...I swear.

Here's a better picture of her face...


And just for the sake of sharing the cutest baby picture ever of Jeff...


Don't you just wanna eat up that little lamb?

I actually think I just proved myself wrong. Now that I'm looking at Allie & Jeff's pictures side by side, they do resemble each other a lot.  So maybe I'll compromise and say that she got the best qualities of both of us and she is the perfect mix :). 

What do you think? Who do you think she looks like? (pick me, pick me)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Julie,you know I love you but little Ms. Allie (who is so precious and I can't wait to see her in person)is the spitting image of her dad......I love you Bev

    ReplyDelete