Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2 months old

Happy 2 month birthday to my sweet baby girl!


I can't believe it's been 2 months since Allie was born. She changes so much every single day.  Her sweet (and at times, diva like) personality are really starting to show...as are her fat rolls.  She had her 2 month Dr.'s appointment yesterday and she weighed in at a whopping 12 lbs. 3 oz.  She's in the 80th percentile in weight, and 50th percentile in height.  Look at my little chunky monkey.


She's recently started to coo and giggle, and it absolutely melts my heart every time.

I was singing "you are my sunshine" to her and she was trying
to sing back to me


She still loves sleeping on my chest, and I'm not complaining. These are some of my favorite moments that I will cherish while they last.
aren't those cheeks ridiculously kissable?


I've started story time too and I think she likes it.  It's supposed to help develop her language skills early...I'm hoping to have a little baby genius.


Being 2 months old is really exhausting.



No comments:

Post a Comment