Wednesday, November 2, 2011

David Arms art gallery opening

I'm a little late in blogging this but better late than never.  A couple of weeks ago we went to Leiper's Fork for the grand opening of my uncle's art gallery.  For those of you that don't know, my uncle is an extremely talented christian artist in Nashville.  You can check out his work here.  I'm sure you've all seen the 'igbok' bumper stickers while driving around (no matter where you live...they're everywhere!), that's also my uncle.  You can read more about that and get your very own bumper sticker and other igbok products here.


His gallery is amazing, but I didn't expect anything less.  We had a great time visiting with family and Allie got to spend some good quality time with Granny & Papa.










No comments:

Post a Comment