Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Allie wasn't a huge fan of her costumes this year, but being the good parent that I am, I forced her wear them long enough for me to get a picture. I felt bad for a second for torturing her, but she'll thank me for it later.  Maybe.


Here's my little pumpkin.


And about 5 seconds later....


And the night before Halloween she was a flower.  Such a beautiful little blossom :).  Before you call DCS on me for letting my 2 month old 'sit' on the back of a couch, I assure you that her dad was holding her, notice his arm on the right side?  She was fully supported...I swear :).


We went to my friend Gina's house for a little Halloween party and trick or treating, even though Allie can't technically trick or treat yet.


The DeJean cowboys...

And me and my little pumpkin...


I hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment