Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend away

This weekend Jeff and I spent our first long weekend away from Allie, and as much fun as we had, it was really hard being away from her for so long.  We went to Rosemary Beach for our friend Mark's wedding, it was a gorgeous wedding, great weather, and we got to hang out with some great friends.

The bride & groom






But we could not wait to get home to this sweet little face


And if it's even possible, I think Jeff may have missed her more than I did.  He was literally counting the minutes on the plane ride home. He kept asking "how many more minutes until I see Allie?"  And we had a wonderful lazy Sunday just hanging out as a family.


I brought Allie a present back from the beach, her first pair of Tom's, how cute are they?!?! I just couldn't resist.


If you don't know about Tom's, check out their website and learn more about them, it's a great company with a great cause.  


Allie had a blast at her Grandma & Popp's house and I know they loved spending so much time with her.  But I'll be honest, it's gonna be a long time before I leave her for that long again, I missed her WAY too much!!


Congratulations to Mark & Allison, and thank you for a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment