Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas in Lebanon/Knoxville

We started our Christmas celebrations 3 weeks before Christmas with my mom's family in Lebanon. Christmas is a month long celebration in my family, sometimes even spilling over into the new year. I failed at taking pictures at the Lebanon Christmas, but here's one of Allie.


And then the weekend before Christmas we headed to Knoxville. We had Christmas with my dad's family Saturday night.

Allie & Nannie


Napping on Papaw


 Sorry guys, but I like this pic :)


Allie's new hat


Allie with uncle bunny
And we finished off the weekend with Sunday brunch with my mom, brothers, etc.

My sweet nephew Jayson


Jayson's so sweet to Ayee (that's how he pronounces allie)


Having fun with Dad


Jeff giving Jayson a play dough mustache


My brother and nephew


Allie & her new gear


Cousins


And then we headed home after a fun filled weekend. Allie was pooped from all the present opening. She loves car rides, she usually sleeps the entire way.

No comments:

Post a Comment