Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas in Nashville

We took Allie to church for the first time on Christmas Eve and she LOVED it.  We go to a 'rock band' kind of church so she really enjoyed the music. 

We had dinner at the Pitta's for Christmas Eve and opened lots of presents. 







Allie opening up her highchair, she was SO excited!



Allie sitting next to the 'Allie' tree, decorated especially for her. Yes, she's spoiled.

Christmas Day we started the tradition of waking up at our house Christmas morning, having breakfast, opening presents, and just enjoying our little family time.  Allie got to play in her new jumperoo and it was so fun watching how excited she was with her new toy.



After our relaxing morning, we headed over to Jeff's aunt Sue's house for lunch/dinner.





We got home and I had a little fun playing with the settings on my camera with my new lens that Santa brought me.  Santa was WAY too good to me this year, I feel undeserving, but I'll take it.


We had such a wonderful first Christmas with Allie and we feel so thankful for everything that we've been given and for all of the people that we have in our lives.  We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment