Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Allie first: Rolling over!

You have no idea how excited I am about this.  Allie will be 6 months old on Sunday, and she hasn't rolled over on her own yet, which is a little behind.  I have been frantically trying to get her to roll over for weeks now, and she just wasn't interested.  She started sitting up pretty early on so for her, rolling over was old news. She didn't like to lay down and she hates being on her stomach.  I was about to just call it a day and give up.  But this morning, as I was working on the computer, I looked over and there she was rolling over on her own with no coaching!  I wasn't quick enough with the camera so I had to catch her second roll over on film. Check it out, I'm a pretty proud momma right now.




In other Allie news, she also decided she wanted to start sucking her thumb today.  She's been 'biting' her thumb for awhile, but it was just something to relieve her teeth pain.  But today she's actually sucking on it.  I'm gonna try to keep her from making this a habit, because I know first hand how hard of a habit it is to break, but I of course had to take a picture before I made her stop.


As much as I don't want her to be a thumb sucker, how stinkin cute does she look with that little tiny thumb in her mouth?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment