Friday, July 8, 2011

Etsy love

So as most of you know from my wedding, I am obsessed with Etsy.  If you've never checked it out before, I strongly encourage you to head on over to www.etsy.com and browse around...but I must warn you, it's addicting.  It's mostly handmade items including jewelry, clothing, home decor, things for weddings, things for babies, and SOO much more.  It's all so unique and I just love every bit of it.

Well last week I received a very special gift in the mail from my brother Jeff and my fellow Etsy loving sister-in-law Amanda.  I had been wanting a necklace with Allie's name or initials on it and they read my mind!  I don't know where she found this on Etsy, but it's my new favorite staple jewelry piece, I wear it every day and it's so very special to me!
The picture isn't great, it was taken with my droid w/ my desk as the background but I wanted you to see it anyways


I also wanted to share some more etsy love I found today.  If I ever get the urge to splurge, I'll definitely be breaking down and purchasing one, or all, of these items for Allie.

How adorable are these handmade shoes?


And they come in several different patterns/colors.  Here are a couple of the other options:


 They even have matching onesies....can you really get any cuter than this???



And then I found these from another seller on Etsy:

And then they make these sandals for newborns so that they're feet aren't restricted, since they aren't technically supposed to wear shoes until they can walk:


Why oh why must they be so cute???? And look at those tiny little chubby feet...makes my heart melt!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist sharing these cute little finds. 

We have our first baby shower tomorrow in Knoxville that my Aunt, cousin, and sister-in-law are throwing for us and I am so excited!! I can't wait to see everyone!

Hope you all have a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment