Thursday, December 1, 2011

3 Months old!

Wow, I just realized it's almost been a month since I last posted, shame on me.  Believe it or not, Allie & I have actually been busy.  I couldn't tell you what we've been busy doing, but I'm sure our days have been filled with nothing but important stuff.  It's amazing how fast time flies when you're staying at home, I cannot believe it's been 3 months already.  I want to cry when I think about having to go back to work in 11 days.  Let's not even talk about it, I feel sick.


Can you believe this sweet girl is 3 months old already?






I might be bias, but I happen to think she's the best baby around.  At 3 months she's mastered sitting up in her bumbo seat, she kills tummy time, she talks in full sentences (ok maybe just lots of coo's, but I completely understand what she's saying), and she sleeps in her own big girl bed ALL NIGHT LONG!!!  I mean that last fact alone makes her the best baby in the world in my eyes, it means mommy gets lots of good sleep!  My favorite thing about her right now is when I go to pick her up out of her crib in the mornings. She is just laying there staring at her butterfly mobile, talking to herself, and when she sees me her legs go straight up in the air and she throws her arms up and smiles from ear to ear in excitement to see somebody, it's amazing and makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. 


She had a great first Thanksgiving, she got to try mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes.  She prefers sweet potatoes like her daddy. 


Happy Thanksgiving!

I'll end by sharing a few more pics of her being awesome.
She stands up on her own, she seriously has legs of steel
Her first pony ride

Helping mommy cook 

No comments:

Post a Comment