Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Allie's 3 Month Pics

Allie had her 3 month photo shoot at the beginning of December with Ashley McDonough Photography.  I'm a little late in posting these, but it's been a busy month.  She did not make it easy for Ashley to capture these pictures, she decided the moment we got there that she was NOT going to smile for a camera, no matter how many tricks you had up your sleeve.  I mean I could have stood on my head wearing a clown costume juggling jars of similac and this girl was not going to crack.  She gets her stubbornness from her Dad, when she's made up her mind that she doesn't want her picture taken, she means it.  I really hope she grows out of it, because I love pictures, and I love having updated professional pictures of her.  It's gonna get ugly if I have to start dragging my husband and a toddler kicking and screaming to our photo sessions...but I'll do it...that's how much these pictures mean to me and I'm not backing down.  I got a new camera lens for Christmas too so Allie better look out and start smiling cause the mamarazzi needs a subject to practice on.

Here are a few of my favorites, I think they turned out great, especially with what Ashley was given to work with.  Even when she's pouting though, my baby is the prettiest girl in the world!



This one cracks me up. Classic pouty face.





 This one to me looks like she's getting a lecture from Daddy.





 I love this look on her face...




No comments:

Post a Comment