Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Yesterday was a big day in Allie's world, she got to meet Santa Claus!  She threw up all over her outfit right before Santa came out. I think it was just nerves, I mean it's a big deal when you meet Santa for the first time.  But as soon as I put her in his arms, she felt right at home. She just relaxed, smiled and threw up the peace sign.  
 Just Chillin with my boy Santa


I also had some fun with her at home trying to learn how to shoot in manual mode with my 'mom cam.'  Not too shabby if I do say so myself.





Last Sunday we went to have her 3 month pictures done at the Factory in Franklin.  I'll share those as soon as I get them.


On a more depressing note, I have to go back to work on Monday and to say that I'm dreading it is an understatement. This has been the quickest 16 weeks of my entire life.  I feel like it was just yesterday that I was 9 months pregnant and looking forward to maternity leave, it's amazing how fast time goes by when you're at home having fun with your baby. Grandma Pitta will be keeping Allie during the day, so I know she'll be in good hands, but I am going to miss her so much, I can't even stand to think about it.  I've really gotten used to spending my days with her, and I have truly loved every second of it.  I think I was born to be a stay at home mom...just sayin.

4 comments:

  1. jules...allie is too cute for words! she makes you just wanna scoop her up and snuggle her! great job with the pics, i'm impressed! hate you have to return to work...has it really been 16 weeks already?!? I think you should have jeff read this post and perhaps he will get the "hint". i mean, there's still time for him to sneak in an early Christmas gift to you & let you be a stay-at-home mommy! That would pretty much rank up to be the best Christmas gift ever, you know? And...He could rack up some major points with you by doing so, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so agree with Bonnie! Jeff, if you're reading this ... Julie would make a GREAT stay-at-home-mom!! (Just sayin' ... )
    =)
    (PS - This is aunt Carol ... Please follow my new blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I LOVE the photos you shot, Julie!! What camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I just have a Sony beginner dslr. I like it though, it's easy to learn on and maybe one day I'll be able to upgrade!

    ReplyDelete