Thursday, May 24, 2012

Daddy daughter time

I had 9 friends in town this past weekend for my best friend Lindsey's bachelorette party, which means Jeff and Allie had some nice daddy daughter bonding time.  I had a blast spending some good quality girl time with my closest friends and I think Jeff really enjoyed his alone time with Allie.  

This was Jeff's first time alone with Allie over night and I have to admit I was pretty nervous.  But he did a great job being Mr. Mom and I think it helped him to appreciate how much work goes into being a full time mom.  It's the best job in the world, and I wouldn't even think about complaining (for fear that I may get fired) but let's just say Allie is a bit of a handful these days.  And she's not even mobile yet!  Dear Lord I'm in trouble. Or as Jeff said yesterday "you're life is over when she starts crawling & walking." I have a hard time keeping up with her  I may have to invest in a cage.  Or a leash.  Or both.

Jeff & Allie's weekend...
We swim in a diaper when Mommy's away.  

Just relaxing by the pool in her new chair at Grandma & Grandpa's

I had a slight panic attack when Jeff sent me this picture.  But he assures me he only took her life jacket off for a second to take the picture.  He really knows how to push my buttons! I have to admit it's a cute pic though.

And my weekend...
Dinner at Cabana


Arrington Vineyards
Love this place

The couple behind us posed for the picture too.

Our pool opens tomorrow and I can. not. wait.

1 comment:

  1. way to go jeff! i also love the couple posing in the background of the last picture...its awesome!

    ReplyDelete