Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Iphone & Instagram


I use my iphone (and instagram) to take most of my daily pictures of Allie. Yes, believe or not, I take MORE photos then what you actually see on the blog or on Facebook.  I decided I would start sharing the previous months iphone pics at the beginning of every month.  This is a lot for my benefit, because I'll be making a book of these blogs and I would like for these pictures to be in the book...but also for your enjoyment, because I know you never get tired of seeing pictures of my wonderful child, right?

                              

Target shopping

Watching mommy get ready

She's very ticklish

Riding the golf cart to our car from church, not sure what to think about it

Bath time, she loves her bath books.  


Can't take my eyes off of her for a second.

Hard at work on her Mickey Laptop that Grandma got her.

I found her in her crib trying to crawl to get to her Minnie Mouse, she almost got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment