Monday, October 1, 2012

Addy's Newborn Pictures

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I LOVE photography.  I love getting lost in other photographer's pictures dreaming of one day being as good as them.  I love learning about photography, even when it gets frustrating and overwhelming.  Most people (me included) wouldn't trust an amateur to photograph one of the most important moments in your life, but my sweet sister-in-law put her full trust in me to take pictures of my sweet brand new baby niece and it meant the world to me to not only have to opportunity to gain experience, but that she had faith in me to do a good job.  I'm not gonna lie, I was extremely nervous, but it was the good kind of exciting nerves.  I really ended up enjoying it even more then I thought I would.  I could have stayed up all night editing  because I was having so much fun doing it.   

I still have a lot to work on and a whole lot to learn, but for my very first photo shoot, I was pretty pleased with how they turned out (it didn't hurt that I had the best model in the world!).  Here are just a few of my favorites.   Professional photographers out there feel free to pass along any constructive criticism, just be nice please :).



























Thank you Jennifer & Michael for giving me this opportunity, and thank you sweet Addy for being so perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment