Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Patch's

Allie and I went to the Lucky Ladd Farms pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago with a friend of mine and her two kiddos.  I was really looking forward to it, and it didn't disappoint.  They had so many fun things for kids to do and it was a nice little field trip for us.



feeding the animals with Wills...which my girly girl thought was gross...and frankly, I found the feel of their tongue against my hand pretty nasty myself. 




Playing in the 'corn pit'.  Similar to a ball pit, but with corn.  Not the best thing for a one year old who thinks everything should go in her mouth.  But still fun.






Having fun walking through the pipes...right before a little kid came running through and knocked her down and spoiled all the fun.  Bully.  Jk, I'm sure he was a nice kid and meant no harm.  At least I hope, or her Daddy will have to hunt him down.



Pots and pans banging station...brilliant.






And walking through the baby corn maze
Me & Allie going down the slide

And since Daddy couldn't make it for all the pumpkin patch fun, we took a quick trip to the near by pumpkin patch the next Saturday to pick out decorations for our front porch.




I love fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment