Tuesday, June 14, 2011

29 weeks

Vacation's go by WAY too fast!  I'm not quite ready to go back to the real world.  We had such a great time in Destin with lots of much needed relaxation and then lots of celebrating for the new bride & groom.  The wedding was amazing and Jennifer was such a gorgeous bride.  I could go on and on about how much fun we had and how great everything was, but I'll just share a few pictures of the week instead...
29 weeks...with my other baby, Kiki

Dinner in the Village

Bridesmaids Luncheon at Another Broken Egg

Rehearsal dinner on the Solaris...best rehearsal dinner idea ever!


The guests of honor



 And I'm sure you're dying to see the beautiful bride....

Jeff & I at the wedding

The ceremony & reception were right on the bay with the most incredible view, as you can see in this picture.  Trish & Jenn put so much thought and work into this wedding and I really don't think it could have turned out more perfect. 

And I'll end this post with a cute picture of Jeff trying unsuccessfully to catch a fish in the pond behind the condo...
And now it's back to reality :(.  I am off work today trying to get our lives back together at home and then tomorrow it's back to the grind!  I'll be 30 weeks on Thursday which means only 10 weeks to go!! I really can't believe how close we are to meeting our baby girl!  Allie has been very active lately and my rib cage is suffering because of it.  But even when it hurts, I still love to feel her moving around, it's such a crazy feeling that you just can't describe.

I hope you all had a great week/weekend!

1 comment: