Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Don't judge...

Everyone keeps asking me if I've had any cravings and honestly I really haven't.  I guess I've 'craved' salty/garlicy foods but nothing specific.  That was until today.  My friend Heather has been talking about McDonald's new Rolo Mcflurry for weeks now and I've been dying to try it.  Well I woke up this morning thinking about it and I just couldn't get it off my mind.  Sooo...after lunch (yes I ate lunch too...but it was a small lunch...sort of), I took a little trip to mickey D's. 

I have to say, it was everything I dreamed of and more, chocolately caramel heaven.  If you haven't had one, don't...you might get addicted.  And no McDonald's trip is complete without french fries so I topped it off with a small fry.  In my defense, it was the 'snack size' mcflurry which is just tiny, I mean seriously it's like one bite... and a small fry, which hardly tickles the taste buds. 

Every pregnant girl is entitled to her cravings right???  Well I think so anyways, and I'm not going to lose any sleep over my indulgence...in fact, I feel pretty good about it. 

Some exciting news...we get to see our baby girl on Monday!!  No, I'm not giving birth, that would just be terrifying at 31 weeks...but we have decided to do an elective 4D ultrasound because we are dying to see Allie one more time before she gets here.  I hear the 4D ultrasounds are pretty cool this far along in pregnancy so we are super excited about it!  I will share pictures on Monday or Tuesday...get excited!!

Happy hump day!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! So good to know that the mcflurry is all it's cracked up to be...I was wanting to get my hands on one soon too:)

    ReplyDelete