Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF

This morning I had my 28 week checkup which meant it was time for the gestational diabetes test and the dreaded 'juice' that you have to drink beforehand.   I was told it tasted like a melted freeze pop...bunch of liars.  It tasted more like very sugary orange soda. That may sound good to most of you, and I'll admit the first sip wasn't bad, but having to drink the whole bottle in 5 minutes made me gag (keep in mind this is coming from a girl who only drinks water).  So anyways, I made it through that alive and everything else checked out perfectly!  We'll know the results of the glucose test next week, keep your fingers crossed that I passed because I do NOT want to have to go back for the 3 hour long test...that just sounds miserable.

I came back to work and my boss had ordered lots of pizza for us so Allie & I chowed down and then after work we are getting on the road headed towards this



And this will be me for the next 10 days

So needless to say, it's a happy Friday for me!!

I hope you all have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment