Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 2

Today is actually Allie's 2 week birthday, but I'm just now getting around to blogging about her second day.  It turns out this parenting thing is a lot of work and takes up A LOT of time....who would have thunk it? 

So on to Allie's second day of life, still in the hospital.  It was a great day surrounded by friends and family. 

My brother and sister-in-law drove all the way from Knoxville just to meet Allie, it really meant a lot to us to have them there.

They would make such a cute little family :)

She's a natural...sorry Amanda, I'm just sayin.

Jeff's Aunt Sue

Jeff's cousin Heather

Aunt Jennifer

Just chillin

Paw paw

Mimi & Pops

Sweet baby girl

My friend Linda came to visit!  Sorry Linda, I don't
know why I cut off the top of your head.

And Allie's favorite...Nap time with daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment