Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lots of visitors

Sorry I've been so slow on the blogging but Allie has been very time consuming...in a good way.  We've had lots of visitors since Allie has been home and I just wanted to share some pictures. Sorry I didn't get pictures of everyone that came by, I was slacking with the camera, but we love you all the same!

Nana & Allie

My cousin Tina

My uncle Jack

My aunt Anne
My aunt Michelle, uncle david, and cousins Shelly & Lily
And J.R. & Lauren (not pictured)


My friend Erica and her little boy Hudson came in town from Memphis this past weekend and we had so much fun hanging out with them.  Hudson gave Allie lots of kisses (his version of kisses is daddy approved...he just bows his head and touches you with the top of his head, it's SOO cute!).  I can't believe how much Hudson has grown up, I remember holding him when he was Allie's size, it's so crazy how quickly time flies.
Such a handsome little guy

Hudson liked Kiki too

Sorry again for those I forgot to take pictures of but we had lots of great friends and family that came by to visit and brought us meals and we appreciate it so much!!  We loved getting to see everyone and were so happy you all got to meet our princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment