Friday, April 13, 2012

Allie's first Easter

Easter was my favorite holiday growing up.  I'm not sure why, but I loved it even more then Christmas.  I have fond memories of easter egg hunts with my cousins, Easter baskets, going to church, and of course the frilly dresses.  I was so excited about Allie's first Easter, but I'm even more excited about next year when she can participate in Easter egg hunts...oh how I love egg hunts...the hiding and the finding.


We went to the early service at church and then met Jeff's whole family for brunch.  We love our church (Crosspoint of Nashville) and it was an amazing service and Allie always does so well when we take her.  


I really didn't expect her to care about or even notice her Easter basket, but to my surprise, she dug right in with excitement.  The first thing she grabbed was her Bible and she carried it into church with her.





Nana sent Allie an Easter basket too so it was double the fun




With Aunt Liz at brunch

Uncle Art


Aunt Sue

Grandma & Uncle Henry


Uncle Michael






No comments:

Post a Comment