Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mexico - Part 1

I was very reluctant to take Allie to Mexico and I was a nervous wreck the entire trip there.  Not only was this her first time on an airplane, but we were going out of the country, and to a place that has been known for it's crime lately.  So you can imagine how I was feeling as a mom.   But everything turned out perfect.  She was an angel on the plane and fell asleep during takeoff both times.  She had so much fun and loved the water and sand.  She seriously had the time of her life...not hard to do at 7 months old, but still.  She was all giggles and smiles the entire trip and it was so much fun seeing her discover new things.  Hopefully we haven't set the bar too high because the neighborhood pool will have to suffice for awhile.  


I took over 400 pictures, so bare with me as I share a few throughout 3 or more posts.  I just couldn't get enough of her little chunky legs in a swimsuit.

Day 1:
Chilling in the hammock with Daddy.  Could this ruffle butt BE any cuter?


Discovering the ocean

Too cool for school


Dancing on the bar for the first and last time ever.  Daddy put an end to this real quick.







Not a fan of the bar swing...probably a good thing.

Too sweet for words.

Eating dinner with Grandpa





Relaxing before dinner




Sit tight for day 2 through 5, believe it or not, it gets cuter :).

1 comment: