Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2 Years of Wedded Bliss

I can't believe it's only been two years.  I mean we have a one year old...something about that doesn't seem right...but I wouldn't change a thing about the past two years.   I am so thankful for my family, especially my husband who makes it all possible.  

I remember all too well the feeling of planning our wedding and wanting it all to be perfect.  And then when it was over I remember thinking it wasn't EXACTLY how I wanted it and there were so many things I would have done differently.   But two years later, I look back at these pictures (thank you Watson-Studios for always doing an amazing job) and I realize now that it couldn't have been more perfect.   I will always cherish these pictures of one of the most special days of my life (coming in a very close second to the day Allie was born).


















Jeffrey David Pitta, thank you for being my best friend, my biggest supporter, and the best Daddy to our beautiful girl.  I love you so much and am so lucky that you chose me.

Love always,
Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment