Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A new cousin!

It seems I'm a bit behind on my blogging.  Apparently August was a busy month for us since my last post was at the end of July!  So bare with me as I try to catch you up on the Pitta family.  My next few posts may or may not be out of order, as it's hard to remember all of the details of the last month and a half.

I'll start with the birth of Allie's best friend, her cousin Addy who graced us with her presence on August 8th.  It was an extremely long day (mostly for Jenn I guess, but I was pretty exhausted myself).  I won't tell her whole birth story since it's not my place to tell, but 15 hours of labor can't be fun.  It was all worth it though, Addy was absolutely perfect and we love her so much already!  I look forward to watching Allie & Addy grow up together, they'll be like sisters.
Allie coaching Aunt Jennifer

Playing in the hospital room with Daddy

Proud parents-to-be

Allie made some friends in the waiting room

She pooped out waiting on Addy



Thought we were almost there...not quite!
 And finally....she's here!!!

Proud Dad!

Sweet baby girl!


Allie meeting her cousin for the first time.  She wasn't that impressed.


I have to give credit to Allie for being such a trooper and staying at the hospital with us for 15 hours....it was well worth the wait!  We love you Addy!

No comments:

Post a Comment