Thursday, September 20, 2012

Allie's 1st Birthday Party!!

We had Allie's first birthday party the day before her actual birthday.  I have been thinking about this party pretty much since the day she was born and it turned out even more perfect then I could have imagined.  My mom came in town a few days early to help me get things ready and to help take care of Allie while I cooked the food.  I'm not gonna lie, it was a lot of work, but it was honestly worth every bit of it.   Though she may have been slightly overwhelmed, as she usually is around large groups or people she's not used to being around, I think she had a great time.  Of course I'm aware that the first birthday is more for the mom then it is the baby, but I think we were BOTH satisfied with it.  And if she wasn't....well she's not gonna remember it anyways so it doesn't matter :).
Sitting in her wagon she got from Nana

She loves riding, and pushing, her princess cars
 And a few of the details...









 Our little family...

Allie & Pawpaw

"Walking" around with Aunt Liz

Allie with Gigi & Papa

We were so glad Addy got to come to the party!

The girls playing in the bounce house







Not very interested in the cake...I was SHOCKED!


And my little neat freak wanting me to wipe the mess off of her hands


As usual, wiping her hands off in her hair




Sharing her cake with Mommy...so sweet of her!

Harper pushing Allie

And Allie returning the favor

The girls riding their princess cars

So many of our closest family and friends came out to celebrate and it meant so much to have each one of them here.  Allie has no clue how lucky she is to have so many people who love her so much.  She was spoiled beyond belief with presents and my living room now looks like toys r us.  

She was way too tired by the end of her party to open presents so we let her open all of them the next morning, on her actual birthday.  She had so much fun opening gifts, but I think her favorite part was the paper & boxes. 




1 comment:

  1. Precious party!!! Love all the details! Happy Birthday sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete