Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Good times!

Despite our recent struggles that I mentioned in my last post, we have had lots of fun times in the last couple of weeks.  Two weekends ago we took Allie for a walk through the park and she loved it. 

Her favorite thing is when Jeff and I stand far apart and push the stroller back and forth towards each other, she goes wild with excitement, it's the cutest thing in the world (she also loves doing this in her highchair, what we like to call highchair racing, but I don't know if I should mention that, for fear that someone will call the authorities on us).  


On St. Patrick's Day we took Allie in the backyard to search for her first 4 leaf clover.  Embarrassingly enough, our yard is filled with 90% clovers, and we still couldn't find a single 4 leaf clover.  But just when I was ready to throw in the towel, I found THREE!! The first one had lots of holes in it, so I wanted to find a better one, which I did, and then right next to it I found another.  It had 5 leaves, but I think it still counts, right?
Allie enjoyed it, and I'm pressing them so we can keep her first 4 leaf clovers.



Allie also had a new development this week, standing on her own!  Of course she has to be propped against something, and she can't actually pull herself up to standing, but she can stand all by herself. Her legs are so strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment