Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chuck E. Cheese

Allie had her first trip to Chuck E. Cheese last week for her cousin Jayson's birthday.  She wasn't really a fan of the real life Chuck E., but I think she enjoyed the atmosphere...maybe.   Some of you may not know but I started my career at Chuck E. Cheese.  It was my first job in high school.  You're probably thinking "that's really embarrassing, I can't believe she's admitting that to the world on the internet,"  but I'm not ashamed.  I bet you don't know the Chuck E. Cheese song & dance, and MY kid is gonna be super impressed one day that her mom does. Ok she might be more embarrassed then impressed, but still I'm not ashamed.  I'm not.  I swear.


It was really fun watching Jayson explore every last inch of that place and I really hope he had a wonderful 2nd birthday!! 

















We also got to spend the night with Papa & Granny while we were in Knoxville, it was a great weekend with family and Allie had a blast.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I'd love to have a few of these photos, Julie!

    ReplyDelete