Thursday, March 1, 2012

Is it Spring?

I wanted to take advantage of this beautiful day so I took Allie & Kiki on a walk around the neighborhood and stopped by the playground to have a little extra fun.  We also stopped by the pool and did a little day dreaming about splashing around on a hot summer day.  I don't know why but I've been getting so excited lately when I think about taking Allie to the pool and the beach for the first time.  I seriously can't wait.  She's all ready with her 7 bathing suits, coverups, sunglasses, hats, and floats...bring on summer time! But in the meantime, I just pray for the weather to stay this beautiful.


Here are a few pics from our fun time at the playground today.









All that fun was exhausting, she was falling asleep in the stroller on the way home, and as soon as I laid her down she was out like a light.





No comments:

Post a Comment