Friday, March 2, 2012

Passport

Raise your hand if you knew that babies needed passports.  If your hand is raised, you're one step ahead of me. I had no clue.  We are going to Mexico at the end of this month and I was planning on heading to the airport with nothing more then her birth certificate and maybe her social security card.  Thank you Ashley Roback for saving me from humiliation and extreme frustration.  It turns out you have to make an appointment to even apply for passport for a baby and both parents have to be present, and they were booked through the middle of march.  We're leaving March 30th.  This stresses me out.  


But no fear, her passport photo turned out fabulous.


Ok, so it's not the best picture she's ever taken.  But it's still better then my passport photo, which doesn't say much, but still.  Jeff thinks it looks like her mug shot.  Please God let this be the closest thing Allie ever has to a mug shot. 


I woke up at 10:45 last night to Allie crying on the monitor so I walked in there to put her paci in her mouth, which usually does the trick since she's been teething.  But instead, I walked in to find a baby and a crib completely covered in vomit.  Sorry for those with a weak stomach, but imagine how I felt, especially since she's on solid foods now.  It wasn't pretty.  Needless to say it was a very long night around here and I could really use a nap right about now.  She seems to be doing much better today, but I just pray that it was something food related and not a virus that will rock our house again, I don't know if I can handle that.

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart, Julie!! I hope Allie is all better now and that you got a NAP!!!

    ReplyDelete