Thursday, June 7, 2012

9 Month Stats

Allie had her 9 month checkup on Tuesday.  It went well, and she seems to be very healthy.  She weighed in at 21 lbs. 12 oz. putting her in the 80th percentile for weight.   All of that army crawling has paid off, she's finally not the chunkiest one among her peers.  Although, I'll take chunky over skinny any day!   She was 28 inches long, putting her in the 70th percentile in height...tall AND chunky, perfect!  She was supposed to get the second half of her flu shot at this appointment but she lucked out and they were out of flu shots.


She started eating and becoming much more interested in solid foods last week.  I tried avocado's and a couple of other things about a month ago and it did NOT go over well, so I took a little break from table foods, thinking she just wasn't quite ready.  But she started showing interest in what we were eating, so I decided to give it another shot.  She LOVED baked ziti, loves all kinds of puffs, crackers, cereals, etc., she loves pizza (she IS my child!), and she LOVED gogurt...and that's about all for now.  I just try to give her tiny bites of whatever we're eating here and there to see if she likes it.   Oh I forgot, she also likes chocolate chip cookies...you can blame her Dad for that one.


And of course, some more recent pictures...
I love when she sleeps with her butt in the air

Pool day!

She LOVES the pool!

Having fun in her walker while mommy takes a shower.  I have to get creative in order to get myself clean these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment