Wednesday, June 20, 2012

She's on the move!!

I know I'm going to regret being excited about this moment...but we have a crawler, yay!!!  Finally, 6 days shy of her 10 month birthday.  I thought she'd never crawl.  I was starting to thing she'd skip right over crawling and start walking.  She's been army crawling for a few weeks now, which has got to be exhausting.  She's been assuming the crawling position on all fours for over a month, but she was too scared to pull the trigger.  Finally last week she took one 'step' forward.  And then on Monday while I was visiting my old work friends at MK she took two 'steps' forward.  And yesterday, she took off...looking like a wounded soldier, but moving on all fours non-the-less.  


And now this morning, she has it mastered.  


Again, I'm excited about this moment...in this moment...but we are in big trouble now that this girl is on the move!


And I forgot to share a video clip from Knoxville two weekends ago when she 'walked.'  Ashley was holding her hands and she walked towards me.  She's still very wobbly of course, but we'll get that mastered soon too :).



No comments:

Post a Comment