Monday, June 25, 2012

Jennifer's Baby Shower

I don't know if I've mentioned this yet on the blog because I didn't want to be the one to spill the beans, but I think it's safe to share the news now.  Allie has a baby girl cousin due 2 days after her first birthday!  Adalina "Addy" Emerson Ribas is due on August 28th and we cannot wait for her to get here.   Allie has a built in best friend/sister and we are so excited (not to mention it takes the pressure off of us to have another baby anytime soon :)).   Jennifer's friends threw her a beautiful shower on Saturday.  She got so many presents I don't know where she's going to put them all.  I've never seen so many princess things in my life, Addy is already one spoiled little girl!!  I have to say I'm a little relieved to share some of the spoiling with another baby.  I think if Allie continued on being the only grandchild we were going to be in BIG trouble!


Cookies & Cake made by Rachel with Eat My Words in Murfreesboro. Highly recommend her!




















No comments:

Post a Comment