Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day

I'm a little late in posting about Father's Day, but I certainly don't want it to go unnoticed.  I tried to make the whole weekend as special as I could for Jeff, hopefully I was successful.  He's such a wonderful Daddy and does so much for us and I wanted him to know how much we appreciate him.  I couldn't have created a better Father for my daughter.  He loves her so much and it shows with his every word and action.   Though I rarely approve of the things he does with her (mainly because they go against every rule in the baby safety handbook), he's always making her laugh and giggle, and that to me is priceless.  He loves on her, adores her, plays with her, constantly tells her how special she is and how blessed he is to have her, and even tells other people how much he adores her, even if it makes him sound like a dorky Dad...and watching him do all of those things makes me love him even more.  Allie is a very lucky girl to have a Daddy with such a big heart, and I'm lucky to have him for a husband.   So on your first Father's Day (a week late, sorry), I want you to know how much you are loved and appreciated.  


"Back up Dad, I've got this"



Bedtime stories with Daddy

Big girl standing all by herself in the pool


Allie made Jeff an accordion mini photo album to keep in his office.


Watching Daddy wakeboard.  The new life jacket was much better!



Jeff,  thank you for all that you do for us, we love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment