Monday, June 18, 2012

May Instagram

I know June is almost over, but I forgot to post my May instagram pics.  There are lots.


Pool time!

Allie crawled over to her basket of books, grabbed a book, then crawled to the corner of the room and this is how I found her.  I guess she wanted some quiet reading time.

Poolside tea party

We lowered her crib last month.  This was her first time napping in the lowered crib and her limbs kept getting stuck in between the rails.  

Poolside lunch

Playing with Ellie the elephant, a gift from Uncle Bunny & Aunt Yo

More pool time, our favorite!

"Who is that pretty thing in the mirror?"

Krogering with Mom

Just looking cute

Visiting baby Elizabeth in the hospital

Trying to pull up

Wrestling with Scooby

Brusha brusha brusha.  This is quite difficult these days.

Just looking cute again.

Slumber party with Mommy

Scratching Mommy's head.



No comments:

Post a Comment